Taking care of your eyes can be a costly undertaking, but it doesn’t have to empty your wallet. There are several ways to receive exclusive extras and vision plan savings from both VSP and leading industry brands as a VSP member—you just need to know where to look! Learn about five ways to save with VSP.
- VSP Vision Plan Savings on LASIK
LASIK surgery is one of the more costly yet beneficial ways of correcting your vision. You can save the VSP membership plan—that’s no small bargain! If you’ve been itching to fix one eye or another (or both), use this discount for big savings.
- VSP Has Partnered with TruHearing to Bring You Savings
We want to make sure you can both see and hear the crashing waves at the beach, so VSP has partnered with TruHearing to discount prices for you and members of your extended family. Members of VSP can enjoy savings up to 60%on a pair of digital hearing aids. This offer extends to batteries too, so you have backup no matter where you’re at.
- VSP Vision Plan Savings on Contacts
Contact lens purchases can add up after a few months, but VSP’s got you covered. You can receive an exclusive member extra from . Now you can spend that cash on something more exciting, like a summer cookout with the whole neighborhood.
- VSP Vision Plan Savings on Glasses
You’re in luck! Get 20% savings on additional glasses or sunglasses, including lens enhancements, from any VSP doctor. As long as it’s within 12 months of your last exam, you can snatch up a new pair for much cheaper than the sale price. This is especially handy now that the sun’s out and brighter than ever.
- VSP Vision Plan Savings on Featured Frames
We get it—it’s good to have variety when it comes to glasses. You never know which pair you’ll be in the mood for the next morning, which is why VSP members can receive an extra $20 to spend on featured frame brands. Now you can have your casual glasses, your vacation glasses, and the sunglasses you’ve always wanted for your next trip abroad.
Here at VSP Individual Vision Plans, we believe in having healthy eyes and clearer vision without breaking the bank. If you’re interested in vision insurance but don’t have a plan yet, search this site to find the best vision insurance plan.
1. Members who participate in a Medicaid/state-funded plan are not eligible for the above offers. Offers are not available on previous purchases.
2. VSP is providing information to its members but does not offer or provide any discount hearing program. VSP makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services offered by TruHearing, a third-party vendor. TruHearing is not insurance and not subject to state insurance regulations. For additional information please visit https://www.vsp.com/offers/special-offers/hearing-aids/truhearing. For questions, contact TruHearing directly. Not available directly from VSP in the states of Washington and California.
Did you know your teeth are the only visible bones in your body? And yet, when it comes to caring for bones, we tend to worry more about the inside ...